www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What is the best program

What is the best program

What is the best program to create a flash image and do you upload the flash as if it is a regular image with the usual code?

Thank you!

best program would be Macromedia Flash.
    although there are free programs.
    An u upload it like any other file, and when you import it into your html doucment use this code
    Code:
    <object classid="clsid:166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab#version=8,5,0,0" width="32" height="32">
      <param name="src" value="file.swf">
      <embed src="file.swf" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/" width="32" height="32"></embed></object>

what are some good free programs?

You could get the trial version of Macromedia Flash, and then re-install it every time the 30 day limit runs out (I think).
    I have some experience in PHP, HTML, Javascript, and Java.

GET YOUR FREE DOMAIN TODAY!!! FOR REAL!!!

JOIN THE WEBASE COMMUNITY NOW AND GET FREE HOSTING AND A LOT OF OTHER THINGS

AIMForum.com - Ready, AIM, Chat! | Google Talk Forum - Where the world talks about Google! | GIGMAX : YOUR SPACE, YOUR STORAGE

You cannot reinstall it when your trial runs out unless you register your copy (buy it). The registry/installation file can track how long you have used the product and whether or not your demo has expired.

just delete everything, and then run the installer again! wouldn't that get rid of the registry/installation file you are talking about?
    I have some experience in PHP, HTML, Javascript, and Java.

GET YOUR FREE DOMAIN TODAY!!! FOR REAL!!!

JOIN THE WEBASE COMMUNITY NOW AND GET FREE HOSTING AND A LOT OF OTHER THINGS

AIMForum.com - Ready, AIM, Chat! | Google Talk Forum - Where the world talks about Google! | GIGMAX : YOUR SPACE, YOUR STORAGE

i believe you can do that

Thumbs down

Why dont you just buy it?? whats the big deal?? LOL

Why delete everything and have to keep re installing it? that doesnt sound very logical or professional? what happens if your client wants to hire you and you cant do the job because your trial flash won't install? LOL

jeez....its not that expensive...

or buy a new computer each time and reinstall it...and i'm very serious, no kidding!

Check out www.swishzone.com for creating SWF files

Deep Freeze

You could install Deep Freeze on your computer then when you restart it after you have the trial version installed you can keep using the trial versions of software and you never have to buy them because all changes done to the hard drive (excluding an area you choose to be saveable) will undo when you restat the computer! But I stick with the real versions of software! I use Macromedia Flash MX...it's better then using trial software!

The un/re install doesn't always work on some software.

Check out Pixelchik's suggestion. Very nice and a lot things are easier to do versus Macromedia Flash. Pricewise it is worth it.

By the way moving the computers clock date back does NOT work. It will usually end your free period right then and there. Let's just say a 'friend' of mine tried that before

LiLcRaZyFuZzY You could always reinstall the OS from scratch each time
    10 REM Life was easier
    20 CLS
    30 PRINT "Life was Easier"
    40 GOTO 30

Yeah! One of my friends told me that too! *hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge* Don't you think reinstalling you WHOLE OS would be a pain unless you do a dual boot or tri boot, etc. then you can keep your main OS and just use a secondary or tertiary one for what one of my friends call "permanent trial versions of software" if you catch my drift!

what your saying is warez.

There are quite a number of problems installing warez not including the fact that you
    don't know what else it will install and of course the illegality of the matter.

Thread Information