New software development related web site
This web site acts as a portal for RSS feeds focused on software development. I would like to know if your find it easy to use. Thanks ;o)
Attached screen shot says it all.
Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
(2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.
honestly, I took a quick look and found the site quite difficult to navigate. the "navigation" area on the left is too small to use properly and the fact that it's just a bunch of iframes doesn't help me navigate it much at all.
Problem with firefox
I know that I have a problem with Firefox displaying a scrollbar on the lefside menu (IE, Netscape and Opera do not do this), but I do not know where it comes from
Originally Posted by the tree
dont like for same reasons
I looked at your site, but it took a while to load - not sure why.
- I guess you like IFRAMES - Ick. They really break up a design/page.
By the way, your page is NOT pretty on an 800x600 monitor. You might check that out.
- The browser's right scrollbar overlaps the IFRAME scrollbar on my screen.
- Try to avoid formatting text in ALL CAPS - this format is very difficult to read.
* My screen resolution is set at 1680x1050
* I'm accessing your site through a T1 line
* I'm probably viewing it using Firefox (unless browser is specified)
Thanks for your constructive comments. Actually as I am not an expert web designer (you may have guessed it ;o]) I am simply using an "example layout" (html pages, css files + templates) that was provided with the RSS engine and I will use your comments to improve/change it when I really understand where are the parameters affecting what is seen.
Originally Posted by KDLA
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)