www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: introduction

Salutations and Shtuff

Greetings, salutations, and all that other introductory type glop. Just thought I'd give a little intro since it's likely I'll be around for a while. I'm rather surprised I didn't bother to look into web development forums sooner. Ah well. I'm finally here so you can all clap, cheer and generally pay homage. Groveling and boot licking is also allowed if not encouraged.

Anywho, I'm not sure yet how things work in this community, but I'm totally interested in becoming a part of it, and sucking each and every one of you dry of your precious web knowledge. <insert cheesy-evilguy cackling>

So, a bit of background about meself. I recently escaped from college and am now hunting the ever elusive job. I've developed a few sites for some companies and fidgetted with personal sites as well, but I wouldn't call myself a coding expert. I know XHTML, CSS, and JavaScript well enogh, but I focus more on the project management/business analyst end of web development. Things like usability testing, search engine optimization, accomplishing actual business objectives with the site as opposed to merely making somefin pretty.

Enough about me, though. I'm sure you're all less than enthralled, but I just thought I'd extend the initial hi's and handshakes.

Hope all is going spiffily in your own little worlds. Later.

****y little upstart,
    Dusty.
    "If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch!" - W.C. Fields

Hmmm, escaped from college anyway welcome!

Hmmm, shows up so long ago, and only 4 posts. *Sighs.* Such a big debut, too...

(BTW, Jick, you mentioned beating dead horses? )

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Initial Man View Post
    (BTW, Jick, you mentioned beating dead horses? )
    GAH!

Quote Originally Posted by stickyjellypoo View Post
    but i focus more on the project management/business analyst end of web development.
    Bitter enemies for life!

Thread Information