www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Macromedia Flash 8.0

Macromedia Flash 8.0

Hi all

Anyone is there using Macromedia Flash 8.0. ..???

If there, please give some informations about the new features of Flash 8.0.
    Last edited by rahularavind; 09-13-2005 at 12:49 AM.
    Rahul Aravind
    www.rahularavind.com

I dont know if you know but macromedia have a website i just looked an right there in front of me says Flash 8, so i clicked on it, then i saw another link for take a tour...

I have already visited Macromedia Site

Ya.....

I have already visited Macromedia Site and got the informations from there. But it will be more good, if i get feedback from the users of Flash 8.0. They can tell how much it usefull compare to other versions.

Thanks a lot for reply
    Rahul Aravind
    www.rahularavind.com

well they cant answer that for you. one person might do alot of video packages using flash so some features would be great for them, whereas others might like to do more text effects and tweening and other things will be good for them. So its up to you, what are your plans mostly for Flash 8, and do you think any of the new features will make it easier for you. Really want to find out, download the trial and test for yourself, heck, thats what its there for.

maybe the new squeeze or Flix?

If you only want to do Flash Video, you don't need the new (expensive!) Studio 8 from Macromedia. Flix basic does almost the same for a decent $60 as Macromedia's video component and Flix Pro (with great animated vector video conversion) costs only a fraction of Studio 8. Also the Sorenson Suite is much better for only video (but you need to add the cost of the On2 VP6 plugin if you want to use that new advanced codec)

Thread Information