www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Zoom in capabitlites for web photos

Zoom in capabitlites for web photos

I am using FP 2002, currently but plan on going to Macromedia some time in the future, and was wondering if anybody out there has any good advice for a plug in for zooming in on photos. Currently am using jimco's spawn for pop up windows for enlargements, but customers want 'zoom in' capabilities, anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Michelle

Internet Explorer has a built-in plugin (I believe) that allows users to "zoom-in" on images. An example of this can be found at http://dynamicdrive.com/

Other than that, you may want to use multiple images, and an image map onmouseover.
    Visit Slightly Remarkable to see my portfolio, resumé, and consulting rates.

What you are wanting could probably be accomplished through some simple javascript. the only problem with that is that your clients probably wouldnt have any control over what point it zooms to (IE, it would just zoom to the middle, rather then a selectable place on the image)
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    "There is no spoon" - that freaky kid in 'The Matrix'
    "Losers go home and whine about doing their best, winners go home and screw the prom-Queen." - Sean Connery 'The Rock'

Thread Information