dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Conveyor Scrolling Image

Thumbs up Conveyor Scrolling Image

hi guys
    i am a beginner with webdesigning and i want to put scrolling images in a conveyor belt fashion..
    can any please help me...

OH gosh there are tons of ways to do this...

1. way is to create an animated GIF
    My comment: Not always a good for photos gif's and Animated gif's are best for flat images. This will work in all browsers.
    2. Flash
    My Comment: By far the slickest way to go with some of the 3rd part tools made from companies like Swish or check out http://www.flashkit.com/ You may run into a number of questions with this these apps if your new to the field. This option will also work in all browsers.
    3. There are some Javascripts out there that will do this as well, they pull the images in a random or some do this in a set order.
    My comments: http://javascript.internet.com/scrolls/ This option would be a last resort as some prewritten scripts are not that great... and will not work in all browsers.

thanks for your help but i dont know how to deal with 1st option and i already tried 3rd one before posting here and it didn't help as it gives me problem.
    do you have any other idea
    thanks again for being helpful

ya flash...

But getting back to #1 try doing a search for something simple like "Animated GIF Creator" try at teh major SE's and shareware download sites

Thread Information