I have a website and am using FrontPage for my forms pages. I constructed the form page so that I can get the detailed info I need from their order. While I have prices of things & all other info I need, I don't nor do I want to have the actual payment information. I signed up for a business account at PayPal but don't know what to do from here. I would not only like for my form to submit the information that I need to one of my emails, I would also like (I guess the submit button)it to direct them to PayPal so that they can finish up the order by entering credit card info & all that stuff. Also, some of the cells within the form need to be forwarded over as well. For instance, if they choose package 1 for $20, PayPal needs to be able to get that info so it appears in their total checkout price. Lastly, I need PayPal to email me saying that "such&such" has paid. Can anyone give me a step-by-step walk through on how to do this? I am frustrated because I have a 350 page website that I am quite proud of because I taugh myself how to do everything, but can't finish it.
Thanks in advance