www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Webhosting plans??

Question Best Webhosting plans??

I've had my site for about a year now and the plan is very good. I haven't found anything to top it for it's price. I'm very happy with it but just curious if anyone else has found a "secret" hosting service that has an unbelievable plan.

I have Webmasters.com

750MB space
    20GB bandwidth
    I paid like $180 for a year.
    Seems to have all the bells and whistles.

They only offer one plan, so theres no basic or premium or whatever.

I'd be ok with spending $10-15/month.

Let me know what you all have found.

europe.webmatrixhosting.net is what I use, they are very good if you are into asp.net, they are microsoft powered, unlimited bandwidth. 20 meg of space, smtp server access, ftp, and get this, they only charge $0.00 dollars, its completly free.

Not bad but the space is my concern. They give me 750mb. I'm using about 450MB now. Just lookin to see if anyone else has more space available for close to the same price/month with 20GB+ bandwidth. I know it's a lot to ask, but hey, what's a forum without reaching inquiries? hahaha

Check out Feature Price. They are pretty open about the bandwidth issue.

Feature Price looks very tempting actually. Do you know about their bandwidth policy? I don't want to sign up with them cuz they say it's unlimited and then find out they will terminate my account or charge me more if I hit over 20GB bandwidth.

I don't see a contact email on there but it still looks like a good deal. I'm thinking about that 5GB space plan. Not bad at all. The 1GB deal is good as well.

Thanks.

We have some great hosting plans. We are currently running a promotion. Two free month with any hosting package.
    Our packages starts from $6.95
    Visit us at http://tangaweb.com

It is good to check hosting forums to compare different prices.
    webhostingview is a good place to start. You also have hostreview.com

It is good to always compare plan and see what it has to offer eventhough cheap is not always good
    Tangaweb
    Experience the power of the Internet

Look at thier website on the right. They have a link talking about 25GB transfer with Premium / Platinum plans. The premium plan is what I believe you wanted. They also have a "Try Before Buy" option too.

Yeah the premium looks really good on featureprice.com

25GB bandwidth and 5GB webspace...not bad at all...lookin for a catch...hahaha

Unlimited webspace would be nice but dunno if I want to reach that far into the pocket yet.

Good lookin out...thanks...

And I'm gonna look at the hosting forums and review sites as well...

Smile Lets Try a Hosting Plan only for 1 Dollar per month

Hi,
    Lets Try a Hosting Plan only for 1 Dollar per month.

the site that you need to have in your favorites is below... It's another site owned by the fine people that bring you this forum!

http://webhost.thelist.com/
    Compguy Pete
    The Benevolent Administrator

No child should have to deal with a Brain Stem Tumor...
    http://www.OneAna.com

humm I cant see how you would need so much space. Download site? Large data bases? What is taken up all that space? I can host a whole site with many many pages and loads images in 10 meg with room to spare.

I agree 750mb is a lot!

Most sites themselves will not grow to over 10mb however once you take into account stats, email and other options... 100 or 250mb might be needed.

Currently many of the sites I host get and use the majority of a 100mb plan.
    Compguy Pete
    The Benevolent Administrator

No child should have to deal with a Brain Stem Tumor...
    http://www.OneAna.com

Originally posted by Compguy Pete
    the site that you need to have in your favorites is below... It's another site owned by the fine people that bring you this forum!

http://webhost.thelist.com/
    Do they have a database with that? I'm just wondering because even though I recommend Feature Price to just about everybody I actually use iPower Web, and I didn't see anything different in the site you listed and iPower Web, but I do know my host gives you a MySQL database.

My site is a nightlife website for DC. I host numerous streamed DJ mixes ranging from 1-3hours. It also has a message board, articles, and pictures section. I'll soon be hosting video as well. I'll need all the help I can get.

www.outofbreath.com

Lightbulb

Why limit yourself with other hosting companies? This plan gives you the freedom to expand your site without having to worry about the extra costs. We are the only company that offers our customers UNLIMITED WEB STORAGE SPACE for only $1 per month.

www.yourname.com
    UNLIMITED Storage Space
    UNLIMITED Data Transfer
    UNLIMITED FTP Access
    NO Banner Ads
    Free POP 3 Email
    Free Techincal Support (via Email)
    Free Personal CGI - Bin
    Free Web Editor (Home-Site 4.5)
    Free FTP Software (WS FTP)
    ASP, CGI, PERL
    30 Days Money Back Guarantee