www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: jobsearch's Fancy Menu Design - How

jobsearch's Fancy Menu Design - How

I wonder if anyone knows a way to implement the menu on the left hand side at www.jobsearch.com.au I have looked at their code and have tried various things but to now success can any one help me please.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Hmm. Works for a mouse in Firefox and IE, with javascript an/or cookies disabled. BUT I can't get it to work with just the tab key.

I'm using Firefox 1.0.7 on WinXP and I can tab to the link header, then hitting the ENTER key zips or unzips the menu below. Ice_Man, are you trying to implement their DHTML menu system on a site you're building? If you are we need the HTML, JavaScript and CSS used. A link to an example page would work just fine.

Although I don't know how the implementation of the DHTML menu, at this point, involves Web Accessibility. What problems are you having?

OK, I can get it fine, now. Must have been having a senior moment before.

i haven't got at page up at this point in time i was just looking at different menu options when i came accross this one,

So do you actually want something accessible, or are you just looking for a dhtml/javascript solution?
    In a world without walls and fences - who needs Windows and Gates?! - Unknown Author
    "And there's Bill Gates, the...most...famous...man in the...ah...Microsoft." -- A TV commentator for the 2000 Olympics.

Web Design Faq? | W3C | Validator | Accessibility testing | Speed up your PC | Wura | Box Model Research

Thread Information