www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Proof that Santa's a Fake

Actually the post is only a bit of a laugh, I firmly believe that in each one of us there resides a mixture of christ and santa in other words everything that is good and holy.
    Whether we choose to display that side of our nature or not is the freedom of choice that god gave us, Millions of people all over the world carry out acts that are referred to as christ like or "he /she made christmas come early" every year most go un-noticed and few receive the recognition they deserve being overshadowed by some minor deed by a well known celebrity or the despicable act of some crazed terrorist.
    So this Christmas why not just post a general THANK YOU not to any one person but to all those un-sung heroes that walk amongst us every day.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyWeb
    Actually the post is only a bit of a laugh, I firmly believe that in each one of us there resides a mixture of christ and santa in other words everything that is good and holy.
    haham don't make me laugh!

true poiuy. and the little kids need something 2 believe in. i heard something about santa's travel on the tv, but i forgot how fast they said he had to go. it was 13 mill miles p/s, or something like that. my mom said that santa is God, because they both see what everyone is doing, and promote good, and stuff like that. that's what my mom believes.
    Visit my site: http://www.freewebs.com/thistle1963/ Visit My Website</a> i hope u like it!!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyWeb
    Whether we choose to display that side of our nature or not is the freedom of choice that god gave us, Millions of people all over the world carry out acts that are referred to as christ like or "he /she made christmas come early" every year most go un-noticed and few receive the recognition they deserve being overshadowed by some minor deed by a well known celebrity or the despicable act of some crazed terrorist.
    So this Christmas why not just post a general THANK YOU not to any one person but to all those un-sung heroes that walk amongst us every day.
    Amen to that
    10 REM Life was easier
    20 CLS
    30 PRINT "Life was Easier"
    40 GOTO 30

You thought far too much about this.

Santa's not real?!

sarcastic
    *^*You know you love me*^*

Miss Coffee-Lounge

For those of you who like to put a '1' at the end of a list of exclamation pionts!!!!!!!1

Pink is NOT the only colour I come in. It's the only colour I SEE.

Never travel south of Chris, You wont get any service down there.

I'm Santa

I thought there was something fishy about you...

Miss Coffee-Lounge

For those of you who like to put a '1' at the end of a list of exclamation pionts!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by the tree
    Honestly, you people know nothing. Santa travels way faster than that, in fact he travels at 99.9% of C, thus moving through time slow enough to do all of this in the night and still having enough time to watch the Queens speech.

As for the matter of accelleration, he is moving at speed within the range of only about 200mph all year round in order to assess who's been naughty or nice, so G-force is not an issue.

Before you say anything, Santa does not have a terminal velocity because all air resitance has been eliminated by magic.

You have a point here!

YOU guys just dont believe do you?? lol

I agree with the post about reletavistic speeds. Santa, traveling at a noticable fraction of c (doesn't even need to be 99% of c to experience reletavistic effects, can actually be as low as 15% or somewhere in there IIRC) would experience a lorentz contraction thus the path in front of him would flatten out into a disk making a trip on that path very quick. Also mentioned before was time dilation, with time dilation and the lorentz contraction you cant say that the stress of the trip will take year's off of stana's life but he actually will pobably only age a few seconds durring the period of time he is travelling due to that time dilation. Time dilation though, does not actually work in santa's favor... time dilation slows down time for him... not everyone else. Time dilation is just the principle that will make interstellar space travel possible maybe because they ay if you leave on a rocket for 20 years everyone you knew when you came home would be 200 years older.

Well, when mum puts that sleigh bell on the door at christmas time, I hear it jingle every time she opens the door. so apparently I believe and didn't know it!

my old drama teacher loves the story of the Polar Express. and she reads it to her son allot. and she has this bell that she always rings with it to make him happy. She said, one time, she pryed open the bell and took the little ball thingy out so it wouldn't ring, and he freaked out.

Miss Coffee-Lounge

Your all forgetting one important factor.... Santa is magic!!!! lol
    Last edited by chubbymouse; 07-12-2006 at 08:31 PM.

studying physics helps

Even I believed Santa was real when I turned 20. However, with my gain in interest of physics, I looked at the physics behind Santa and found a lot of problems and made me not believe in Santa any more. I even have it in my Dec 18, 2005 blog entry (see news item number 9) and related numbers otherwise stated here. Plus, there's no such thing as magic. It's an illusion. Making something appear from nothing - that's impossible as it would require a tremendous amount of energy to convert energy into matter (Remember E = mc^2?). When something is unexplained, I don't resort to the supernatural for it, rather, I think of scientific explanations for it.
    function bluewater() {water.color = blue; while(1) {if(fox.pos==inbluewater){fox.health=0;} else{fox.wantstogetwet=true;} wait(1);}

in case he goes to a house without a chimney he uses a hammer to break the lock... then gives the house a new lock....
    Last edited by blackwalt21; 12-17-2008 at 06:24 PM. Reason: revision

Thread Information