dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Developing my domain

Developing my domain

I own a domain which has a direct relation to the Nintendo Revolution, in fact I registered it literally straight after it was unveiled at E3.

I always meant to do something with this domain, but never did, so I parked it at Sedo and sort of forgot about it. In fact, I find that I always seem to forget about the domains I have parked there, and only check about once a month on there views/clicks

Ive recently checked the views and clicks for this domain on Sedo, and was very suprised to see that it is getting alot of traffic, but only 2 - 4 clicks. Currently this traffic is being wasted on Sedo, so I wanted to develop the domain.

Im currently thinking about developing a forum at the domain, but am not sure whether just a forum would be enough.

Im not sure what the best option would be right now, so could use some suggestions.

Well a forum might help, since nintendo is popular and kids like to talk about it. If you have some content in mind beyond that you could have a front page to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by eean
    I own a domain which has a direct relation to the Nintendo Revolution, in fact I registered it literally straight after it was unveiled at E3.

I always meant to do something with this domain, but never did, so I parked it at Sedo and sort of forgot about it. In fact, I find that I always seem to forget about the domains I have parked there, and only check about once a month on there views/clicks

Ive recently checked the views and clicks for this domain on Sedo, and was very suprised to see that it is getting alot of traffic, but only 2 - 4 clicks. Currently this traffic is being wasted on Sedo, so I wanted to develop the domain.

Im currently thinking about developing a forum at the domain, but am not sure whether just a forum would be enough.

Im not sure what the best option would be right now, so could use some suggestions.
    article websites are always good. they posses frsh content whiich search egines love.

Thread Information