www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Confused in Need Of Helping Hand

Confused in Need Of Helping Hand

Aloha ~ So i figured that if anyone were able to easily help me it would be people who often develope Java apps. I have uploaded a few games onto my cell phone, which a java games, but aparently are written for a certain phone because my screen size is about 3x's bigger than made for. I have a s710a, which is a quite large screen and i have ran games that i bought from cingular that fit the screen like a glove and was curious to know if it is possible to go into the .txt and adjust anything to set the screen size to fit mine. The prob. isn't game working as to it is java and i can run basically anything java on the phone, just screen proportions. So if someone with expierence or knowledge could drop me a line either on here or my email it would be greatly appreciated. Mahalo ~ Josh

Dude, wrong forum...

You should be in the Java forum instead!
    Am I a moderator?
    Well, what function are you going to use to find out?

Danke ~ Me oh so lost... in many different ways. Mahalo

We really can't answer this. The language is rather coincedental in this issue - this is something you would need to ask the program designer. If it was written for a specific phone, they may have very well hardcoded the screen resolution into the program. There really isn't any way we can knwo this info

Good to know, thanks alot... sorry to waiste the time but again thanks. Aloha~

Thread Information