• Can be improved

2 66.67%
  • Good

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Suggestions for Corporate Website

Exclamation Suggestions for Corporate Website

Hi

I would need the suggestions of the esteemed forum members on this corporate website www.informindia.co.in for the purpose of redesigning.

Regards

Amit

Well I dont know nout cos I am new to computers anyways, I only been using for 8 months now.

But my comment would be I like the look of it it's all good really basic but nice and clean the way I like it. What is the pop-up on the index page though? I always have mine set to block so if that has important stuff on a lot of people will never even see it.

Then I did what I always do when I look at websites I looked at the coding and oh my god what a mess.

It sticks to a corporate design, simple and professional.
    However the navigation bars draw my eyes to the edge of the screen, and away from your content dwelling between them. Maybe bring them in from the edges a bit or something of the like. Another small thing I noticed is that the line that seperates your Legal Disclaimer from the rest of your page is thiker then the other lines. If this is how it is supposed to be I would personally change the width to match the others.

But summing up your site has the Corporate type Looks and feel about it, try looking at the things Ive suggested and Maybe a liitle bit of Cleaning up of the code

If the background is supposed to be white then you need to body {background:#fff}.
    "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." Brian W. Kernighan

I would call it something like "Close to Ugly."

I hate the color scheme. Looks like a legal pad exploded on my screen. Just changing that yellow-cream color to white will improve its looks immensely!

Seriously, before worrying about the design, I'd get all the kinks out of the coding. You can find out what needs to be fixed by validating it here: http://validator.w3.org. Also, make sure that the layout is cross-browser friendly. I'm using IE -- the right side is cut off, and the page doesn't have a horiz. scrollbar.

Good Luck -
    KDLA
    FYI
    * My screen resolution is set at 1680x1050
    * I'm accessing your site through a T1 line
    * I'm probably viewing it using Firefox (unless browser is specified)

Thanks KDLA for your feedback, I will keep in mind your suggestions.

Thanks a Lot

Amit

Thanks to all the people who hae taken pains in evaluating and providing a feedback. the only thing in return that I can assure is taking care to incorporate all the feedbacks.

Regards

Amit

Thread Information