Quote Originally Posted by toicontien
The first thing to do on that page is remove the second set of HTML, HEAD and BODY tags. The document object model of the page is broken right now.
I tried taking out the HTML, Head and Body tags, but it didn't make any difference. I am wondering if it has something to do with the way ZenCart adds the description. I add a product through ZenCarts Admin control. I fill out the required fields, upload a picture, and then type in a description or past in html code. ZenCart pulls everything together to form the product page. Is this problem caused by the way ZenCart pulls everything together?

I am not a coder, I can do some minor coding but I count on programs like DreamWeaver to make things look right and places like here that have clear sample codes I can follow. ZenCart has been great for making it simple to get a site off the ground.

I have temporarily taken out the Next and Previous links. That way I wont cause frustrations for potential customers once I have the site finished and start to add it to search engines.

Thank you for looking at my code.