dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Problems viewing in Safari!

Angry Problems viewing in Safari!

I have designed a site that, when you look at it safari, it shows fine until it loads fully, and then all of the text disappears. http://www.trippinglily.com is the site. Why would this be doing this?

I dont care about browser check errors, because just as long as it looks fine in all the 4 major browsers (IE, FF, OPERA and SAFARI) then little things dont matter.

Any and all help is amazingly appreciated!

edit>> all other Safari versions work fine, except for the most recent 2 releases.

I dont care about browser check errors, because just as long as it looks fine in all the 4 major browsers (IE, FF, OPERA and SAFARI) then little things dont matter.
    -s0nofr4g3

The fact is if it isn't using the correct syntax there no guarantee it will look correct in the main 4 players plus it is rather screwed up in Mozilla too.

The best way to get pages to display correctly in the top 4 browsers (and most of the others at the same time) is to write valid code.

With invalid HTML you may even get differences in the way that the page looks between IE6.01 and IE6.02

Thread Information