www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Help!!!

Help!!!

Ok hey guys.
    I'm new to this forum so... go easy on me.
    Well, I'll get right to the point then.
    I am a myspace whore. But I find that designing my page using the layout designers isn't working the way i want it to work. I am also working in Dreamweaver in creating my own website. I need some help learning some HTML codes that will add cool effects and stuff to my page. For example, I see a lot of people with the "Comment Boxes" on their myspace. One of my friends said that she designed hers on her own using HTML. I was wondering if you guys could teach me how to do this and things similar to it, for cool effects and graphics and stuff. Thanks.
    If you want to go to my myspace and add me or anything, here is my URL:
    www.myspace.com/gamehaxorz
    Thanks one more time.

Not knowing what you hope to achive, it's difficult to help. But HTML isn't for "cool effects" anyway, it's for describing document stucture and content. Use styles and scipting for "cool effects"

In the case of comment boxes, that has even less to do with HTML and everything to do with either server-side scripting or third party services.

For future reference: Your thread title isn't very practical, try to give desciptive thread titles.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

Thread Information