www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Development of web application

Development of web application

I'm currently working on a web application for my attachment project. The application must be a dynamic database and it can search the information in the database and display the inform that the user want, something like a search engine. I have no any idea how to do it and which tool is most suitable... And I'm not good in my java language at all and my vb.net language is just above average, so I need to find a software that easy to learn and use within a week. My friend do recommend me to use dreamweaver as it provide all the control and other stuff, and select vb.net language to do it. But I need more advising and help, so please do tell me how to do it and some recommendation, thanks.

Anyone can tell me which application is most recommend for a lousy programmer like me... I'm more good in theory, but not so good at in practical n programming, so please give me some recommendation and advise. I really have hard time fliping and reading thru book, bcos programming is something like maths really need a lot of pratice...

what server-side do you have available, PHP, ColdFusion, ASP..???

This three server that listed i do have installed in my laptop, but i do not know which is the most suitable choices for me. My friend do recommend me to use dreamweaver with vb.net coding, mysql... i'm not sure this set of application is it fine to me. But what kind of server to be more recommended to the set of application i used if i do. I will like to ask more advise and helps from everyone.

My choice would be ColdFusion, PHP is free so lots of ppl use it.

Thread Information