Elemental's Drumbeat 2.0
The technology that distinguishes Drumbeat from all the other development studios is a technology called "SmartElements." SmartElements are actually HTML and DHTML tags, ActiveX controls, Java applets, Scriptlets and other Web components. When you are creating Web pages using Drumbeat 2.0, you position the SmartElements on the page exactly as you want them to appear in the Web browser. [Move on to the next page of the article]
- 200 MHz Pentium® (133 MHz Pentium minimum)
- 60 MB free disk space (30 MB minimum)
- 64 MB RAM (32 MB minimum)
- Microsoft Windows® 95 or Windows NT 4.0 or above
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or above is required to use the Drumbeat Preview and Import features (IE 4.01 is required for Personal Web Server®)
- Microsoft Internet Information Server® 3.0 or above for Windows NT, or Personal Web Server for Windows NT or Windows 95, or other ASP-compatible server to build database-driven applications.
Contact the WebDeveloper.com® staff
Last modified: 20
| || |
Join Editor-in-Chief David Fiedler and find truth, justice, and a clue or two.