/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Search Engine Optimization

Can anyone please tell me What is Link wheel in SEO?

to post a comment
SEO

25 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@priyanka444Aug 30.2013 — basically link wheel is a pattern or inter connected network of links which flow from one website/blogs to another and finally targeted to a required website.

link wheels are more effective when it uses in social media. using of link wheels in your site helps you to rank good in search engine.

[ATTACH]15751[/ATTACH]

[canned-message]attachments-removed-during-migration[/canned-message]
@HanasonsAug 31.2013 — Link wheel is a method of link building, you can do this using web 2.0 sites, social bookmarking sites, profile creation etc. It is effective method of link building as of now.
@shaadisanAug 31.2013 — SEO stands on search engine optimization. Fast ranking improved on the search engines. Submit the daily submission of the offpage activity.
@HanasonsSep 01.2013 — Also, if you are doing link wheel using web 2.0 sites then here you have to create blogs, make sure you are using fresh content for blog creation, then it is going to help you a lot.
@eliza189Sep 06.2013 — Link-wheel is also helpful to increase page-rank of your website.
@ayeshashahSep 06.2013 — Link wheel is a SEO strategy with which you will promote an URL in which your URL is present, for example - I have a website called A and A has a backlink in B. Now if I promote B, website A will be promoted too, this strategy is called link wheel.
@shaadisanSep 07.2013 — SEO stands on the Search Engine Optimization. Fast traffic come on the website with the daily submissions. Improve the ranking on the search engines.
@gauravsingh134Sep 10.2013 — A link wheel basically is a procedure in which you want to make a dozen or so new blogs/web pages using web 2.0 properties such as squidoo, blog owner, hubpages and etc, this is extremely easy steps to get additional traffic and high quality back links.
@lalithyaSep 11.2013 — Link Wheels which allow you to get back links from different blogging platform or we can say that from different web 2.0 sites.
@mlmsoftjpr786Sep 16.2013 — An SEO Link Wheel is a collection of back links built in exacting or exact technique.
@alice2691Sep 17.2013 — Whether link wheeling is a cyclic process? Does it have any disadvantages or risk factors?
@rohit03_catalysSep 26.2013 — A link wheel is the method how some web2.0 sites, article sites, etc. are linking to your website and sometimes linking with each other. It is a very powerful way both for SERP and traffic if done good
@alice2691Sep 26.2013 — Thanks for the info. But "if done good" in the sense what does it mean? Is there any strategy for link wheeling?
@soppnoxinSep 27.2013 — Link wheel is a method used in search engine optimization to derive the traffic. It is circular linking of websites in a pattern that it lastly links to the same website where it has started.
@help1Oct 02.2013 — SEO means search engine optimization.It is helpful for increasing the traffic of the website.
@JessicacisOct 03.2013 — It is a procedure which is built in patterns to get traffic to your website. In link wheel you get backlinks from the high quality Web 2.0 websites which directly links to your main website that helps you to get high quality traffic and improvement in SERPs.
@ebiztraitOct 09.2013 — strategies and tactics undertaken to influence the rankings of web pages in the search engines.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
@Alex_138Dec 09.2021 — A link wheel is the SEO backlinks building method that involves creating multiple blog posts on multiple different sites and interlinking them in a wheel. You create the content; you create the site, giving you complete control of the niche of the site (no more blog comments on unrelated blogs). Anything that happens off your site is known as offsite SEO, and since links are coming from another site to your site, a link wheel is an offsite technique.
@masudulDec 09.2021 — What is SEO and how it works, . If you have the SEO experience you will quickly boost your page rankings. Even without an experienced SEO Associate, your search results will be poor. It's so that a more comprehensive understanding will show what it affects and how it can improve in terms of profitability and growth.
@wopickDec 09.2021 — This is now going to be the Most Trending Method for SEO. Interlinking Web2.0, Profile Backlinks and Blogs to each other I think the Best one. It Will Boost your [Website](https://wopick.org/) I Have Apply Same Method on this.
@printvelaDec 09.2021 — @wopick#1640339 You are Right By Linking the links into each other makes a Strong Bond and When you link to the main Website it WIll Gives you the BOOST in Ranking. Check also my website: [Best Printer for Stickers](https://printvela.com/best-printer-for-stickers/)
@sterlingresortsDec 09.2021 — Search engine optimization is best way optimize website. Search engine optimization, commonly shortened to SEO, refers to the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's unpaid results—often referred to as "natural", "organic", or "earned" results. Put another way, Organic SEO is all about creating content that you are trying to rank for on your own without hiring someone else sot do it for you. Here are some examples of ways to get ranked organically.
@nukapop92Dec 09.2021 — i have a question, anyone here can tell me how can i learn SEO
@sibertDec 09.2021 — Locking an old thread...
@sibertDec 09.2021 — {"locked":true}

Success!

Help @jessicarobin spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 3.29,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({