/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Backlink checker tool

which Backlink checker tool is best ??

to post a comment
Full-stack Developer

18 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@drwebsitesukJul 01.2014 — i naver use any tool to check backlinks of website. i use this website to check backlinks. openlinkprofiler(dot)org
@mindstreakJul 01.2014 — Opensite explorer,ahrefs,backlinkwatch are some of the best backlink checker tools which can be obtained online.
@PromaticsJul 01.2014 — Ahrefs is the best option to see back links. It shows the unique results.
@RiskyJul 03.2014 — Open site explorer tool, ahrefs are the best backlink checker tools.
@ThedorisJacksonJul 03.2014 — Backlink Watch greatly helps you to know every bit about your inbound links. It includes anchor text, pagerank, quality of backlinks by finding total outbound links.
@Samantha_GeitzJul 03.2014 — Hi Friends,

I think ahrefs is the best tool to check back link.
@aframalikJul 04.2014 — The best back link checker tool is ranksignals dot com
@balajiseoJul 09.2014 — Google Web Master Tool
@MukeshKrJul 10.2014 — I fully rely on Google Webmaster tool for checking my site back-links. This provides the most accurate information like number of backlinks from a site, date of creation and you can download the backlink list from there.
@mariaejaz12Jul 11.2014 — There are many tool that's show Backlinks of website mostly are showing 5 to 10 and then they asking to registered and pay for that tool but i found Backlinkwatch, they show 1000 of backlinks of website i think you should need to visit that website.
@Jim_AnsonJul 12.2014 — There are actually lots of backlink checker tool which you can check from that can actually help analyze your website.
@ChristyMathewJul 14.2014 — I often use google

Web master tool to check backlinks.
@tarquinhallJul 14.2014 — So many tools available but best tool is backlinkwatch, ahrefs, majesticseo, smallseotools. This all are really best tool.
@StephaniejasJul 14.2014 — backlinkwatch, opensiteexplorer is the good sites for find approximate backlink counts
@sanusenseJul 14.2014 — I mostly use Google Webmaster Tools and Open Site Explorer.
@scopetelecomJul 15.2014 — backlinkwatch is the best tool .
@jillianmichaelJul 15.2014 — Generally we use the Opensiteexplored to check the backlinks.
@emilysmithJul 15.2014 — Hi

Back link watch and ahrefs is good to check the backlinks with how much quality. Google webmaster also we will get the back links report where it will not be updated very soon.

Success!

Help @ChristinaCa spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 5.8,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({