6 Tips to Make Your Website ADA Compliant
- Review the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
- Conduct an audit of your site using a WAVE Web Accessibility Tool.
- Make sure your images have descriptive alt tags.
- Review your website's styles and elements, such as headings, buttons and links.
- Utilize web writing best practices when developing content.
- Audit your website’s code.
Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.