/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

New to Web Development Seeking Advices.

Hello!

I just started with web development and learned the basics of html, css, javascript, php .
I am an experienced programmer and this is my background:
c/c++, python, c#, java, .net framework, sql (mysql and postgres) and of course since I’m
and Electrical and computer engineer I know stuff (algorithms, data structures, operating systems etc)
and some things that I’m interesting like graphics programming and more.

My point is that even all this huge knowledge I just found out that web developmental isn’t that easy to learn.
You need to know a lot of staff like (html, css, javascript, php), security, data protection etc.

Currently I started playing with apache2 and (html, css, javascript, php) creating some web applications for fun in order to gain some experience. But still I’m lost.

Can you give me advises and tutorial links on how to get started building a web application step by step learning how to organize things, how services should be structured and communicate with each other using REST Api’s, how to apply security on the communication between the services and the client, what should i know about data protection , etc.

If there is a good tutorial out there explaining all these things that would be awesome! I can’t find any… I only found separate tutorials about the tools I need to learn like php, html etc but none of the explain how to combine all these together and organize your work.

Thanks!

to post a comment
PHP

4 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@NogDogMar 31.2019 — In the PHP world, some of the best executed tutorials I've seen are at Laracasts: https://laracasts.com/ . You might check out some of the free tutorials to decide if they're for you, then consider a subscription later. For instance, this series is free: https://laracasts.com/series/laravel-from-scratch-2018
@prakashsoniApr 01.2019 — W3Schools is optimized for learning, testing, and training. Best tutorials all terms-

https://www.w3schools.com/
@kshitij5999Apr 03.2019 — I think this Survey can help you. They send me a complete analysis of my answers.

I felt it was worth sharing because I came to know

'What programming language was ideal for my Experience.'

'Which languages are mostly used in the industry.' &

'What is the favourite source for developers to learn.'

I think it provided value for me. 😊
@VITSUSAApr 04.2019 — YouTube is the best platform for learning and on the Google there are so many website which provide you the PPT, Pdf files etc.. to learn new things.

Success!

Help @babaliaris spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.26,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({