/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Website testing

Hi guys, can you tell me how fast those this site loads for you?
And how good or bad the quality of the images is for you.
I fell like it soo low sometimes and also some images don’t look too good but when I am testing the site from other computers everything seems fine.

https://wonderful-jones-0b8d39.netlify.com/

PS. the site is not done so few images will be missing.

to post a comment

13 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@SempervivumAug 08.2019 — For me the page loads rapidly (< 1 sec) and the images are fine.
@dorrismillerrr123Aug 08.2019 — The site has been loading for 7 seconds, it's a long time. The site design is nice, but there is not enough animation (moving parts).

A bit flat, maybe you should add shadows on the forms to fill (for volume).
@codyhillauthorAug 08.2019 — @dorrismillerrr123#1607347 Thanks, Not interested in adding any animations yet. I am just curious about the load time and image quality. But apparently is different for anyone.
@codyhillauthorAug 08.2019 — @Sempervivum#1607345 Thanks
@tracknutAug 08.2019 — About a second for me, seems fine. Images look fine.

Check spelling "My Jurney"

What's the purpose of having two email addresses on there? Put yourself in the visitor's point of view.
@codyhillauthorAug 08.2019 — @tracknut#1607353 Aweomse thank!

the site is not complete and most of the text is still a dummy text haha. The speeling might be mess up all over the place.
@chriskaneAug 08.2019 — Web testing is the name given to software testing that focuses on web applications. Complete testing of a web-based system before going live can help address issues before the system is revealed to the public. Issues such as the security of the web application, the basic functionality of the site, its accessibility to handicapped users and fully able users, its ability to adapt to the multitude of desktops, devices, and operating systems, as well as readiness for expected traffic and number of users and the ability to survive a massive spike in user traffic, both of which are related to load testing.
@ChadaiAug 09.2019 — well, it could use some work, I feel like it took couple of seconds, but it felt long. Anyways, very pretty design
@dorrismillerrr123Aug 14.2019 — @RaulRogojan#1607350 Wow! Now your site loads for 3 second! So good!
@codyhillauthorAug 14.2019 — @Chadai#1607392 thanks!
@coleioAug 14.2019 — Loaded rapidly for me and I love the design. Good work
@codyhillauthorAug 14.2019 — @coleio#1607585 ty
@RichardSusskind1Aug 19.2019 — Web testing is a software testing practice to test websites or web applications for potential bugs. It's a complete testing of web-based applications before making live. A web-based system needs to be checked completely from end-to-end before it goes live for end users.

Success!

Help @codyhill spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.20,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({