/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Needing a mate for making a portfolio

I am a self-taught web dev. I want to apply for a full-stack web dev job, however I dont possess a portfolio. So, I am looking for a guy, with who I can work together on some projects and create some stuff in github, which would be an enormous plus for you as well, as you also make portfolio yourself along the way πŸ™‚

to post a comment

9 Comments(s) ↴

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@daydevelopsSep 29.2019 β€”Β Hi Mad,

I am actually looking for the same thing right now and stumbled across your request. I am a self taught full-stack dev but I like to focus mostly on back end development. My biggest weakness is doing front end design and making things look "pretty" so I was thinking of teaming up with a junior front end dev to fill in the gaps.

Right now I am just looking for someone to help develop personal projects and build a portfolio like you mentioned.

What kind of work do you like to do?
@VITSUSASep 30.2019 β€”Β @madniklek#1609201 So are you looking for a person who work as a freelancer with you?
@PrecalfOct 02.2019 β€”Β Hey! Maybe I can give you a hand over here.
@madniklekauthorOct 03.2019 β€”Β @Precalf#1609363

Hi! I am looking for web dev, particularly front-end web dev. I just would love to make friends with this person and try to make some cool project ideas using Github so we can make portfolio for ourselves.
@madniklekauthorOct 03.2019 β€”Β @daydevelops#1609280

If you are interested, I can give you my github. I do django and bootstrap mostly. But I would like to only focus on back-end.
@christaelrodNov 19.2019 β€”Β Im interested, kindly share more details regarding this.
@AllockineDec 06.2019 β€”Β Hello! If you haven't found a partner yet, I'd be happy to help 😀
@DarraghONeillDec 07.2019 β€”Β Hello all! I'm a web developer from Ireland and I've created and published a course on udemy which is currently free which teaches front-end development if that is any help to anyone! https://www.udemy.com/course/the-full-stack-web-development-bootcamp-2020/learn/lecture/17119626#overview - I'm hoping to add new content over the coming weeks and months so please let me know if there are topics you'd like me to cover! :)
@CasieWanzekDec 08.2019 β€”Β I can offer my services but for what kind of projects you want this assistance?
Γ—

Success!

Help @madniklek spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 β€” BETA 3.29,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinciβ€’003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({