/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Using Java to import Word and PDF into SQL database

Does anyone knows how to use Java to import Word and PDF files into SQL database and parse the data. The API would be JDBC. For example the Word document from the link below on “CURRENT ASSET LIST” I want to import this data and separate the First Name, Last Name, SSN and so forth. Any examples will be good . Thanks

https://eforms.com/estate-planning/current-assets-list/

to post a comment

3 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@VITSUSANov 15.2019 — You can try this method, click on mentioned hyperlink -

https://www.java-tips.org/other-api-tips-100035/69-jdbc/845-how-to-storeretrieve-pdf-document-tofrom-sqlserver.html
@pcq0125authorNov 18.2019 — Thank VISTSUSA for your response I apologize for the late reply . Apparently, webdeveloper did not send me an email when there was a response. I just found out this project it was done in Java script instead of Java. Do you know how it works if is in Java script.? Please provide an example if possible because I am new to Java script. Thanks for your help.
@shoibsadhinNov 19.2019 — An effective website will successfully showcase your brand identity, communicating both what you do and who you are. This site wordsphere.com web design and development practice results in beautiful and functional websites that serve your brand and your customers, providing the ideal visitor experience across multiple devices and browsers.

Success!

Help @pcq0125 spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.25,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({