/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Best WordPress theme for Wildlife photographers

I currently have a free 2016 WordPress site. When I tried to migrate it to another host, I lost my social media widgets and ended up with just a vanilla site. I just don’t know what are good themes for a nature photographer. I want a site that will include social media widgets or the ability to use social media plugins. Does anyone have a recommendation for the best 3 or 5 photography themes that will meet the above criteria? I have purchased Imagerly’s NexGen galleries to replace the titled and mosaic galleries I lost, and later to add e-commerce capabilities. With all the themes available I don’t know what’s good, bad, or mediocre. Can some help me, please? Thank you.

to post a comment
Full-stack Developer

5 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@VITSUSAFeb 25.2020 — There are so many WordPress themes which you can use according to your requirement, because as you have mentioned when you had migrate your website to another host, you lost your social media widgets and ended up with just a vanilla site. This is not the problem of theme, this is the problem of your hosting provider.
@brucefinocchioauthorFeb 25.2020 — Vitsusa, With my free site, I only could transfer the contents in an XML file and not the serialized data which contains the site structure. A managed plugin transfer to my new host provider wasn't available because my free site doesn't allow plugins.
@SabriaMar 23.2020 — I can recommend template Monster. It has a huge variety of website templates for different platforms. The themes of Template Monster are in o constant development in order to face all the requirements of the clients. Even beginners can deal with the downloading process and usage of the Monster Template. In case you will decide to buy it you will get a myriad of benefits:
  • 1. WordPress themes

• 2. SEO products

• 3. A refund back in case you don’t want to use it’s services

• 4. Support 24/7

Personally, I have been using Monster template for my travel website and it works great. I recommend it to everyone. So, start your experience with Monster by reading the review on [wpreviewspro.com](https://wpreviewspro.com/review/templatemonster-review/).
  • Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
    @DesiraePoullardMar 23.2020 — Photocrati theme of WordPress could be a good option in this regard. Especially if you want easy and quick customization of theme, images, font and other features. Novo Photography and Enfold could also be good options.
    @growthfundaApr 03.2020 — @brucefinocchio#1615217

I do understand that what's the problem you are facing now.

Finding a perfect WordPress theme which meets all criteria as per our need is really hard and painful.

I've gone though this situation.

After trying very hard and searching a lot I've found a perfect WordPress theme that meets almost every criteria for all .

And the beauty of this theme is that it can be use for any business model, any need with lots of customization feature and inbuilt library predefined site.

So the theme is GeneratePress with below key features

_- All premium modules
  • - Full access to the Site Library

• - Unlimited websites

• - 1 year of updates & support

• - 40% renewal discount

• - 30 day money back guarantee

• - Unlimited editing options

• - Fully customization

• - SEO optimized

• - Light weight

• - Support every business need and customization.

• - Word in class support._

• You can check our more about [GeneratePress here](https://www.growthfunda.com/recommends/generatepress)

Success!

Help @brucefinocchio spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
    Sign in
    Forgot password?
    Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
    about: ({
    version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.20,
    whats_new: community page,
    up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
    coming_soon: events calendar,
    social: @webDeveloperHQ
    });

legal: ({