/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

what is the mandatory fields for loyalty pass class and object?

Based on this reference, https://developers.google.com/pay/passes/rest/v1/loyaltyclass
We have implemented loyalty passes creation using C# web services. It was working well for almost one year. Recently, we have updated the loyalty pass design based on the requirement. Included below the list of parameters in loyalty class and object,
LoyaltyClass:
payload.ProgramName – Updated the program name value
payload.ProgramLogo – Updated the logo image.
LoyaltyObject:
payload.LoyaltyPoints – Mentioned Balance, Label
payload.InfoModuleData – Mentioned three sets of labels and assigned the label values
Just updated the value for LoyaltyClass parameters and didn’t include any new parameters in that.
LoyaltyObject, the mentioned two parameters are newly included.

Error: Facing the error while trying to click the save to phone option using the android app, showing the error äs “Something went wrong, please try again later.”
Can you please anyone help me with this?

to post a comment

2 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@nivy17authorJun 02.2020 — We have found the issue of why the error is coming. Instead of using payload.InfoModuleData, have used payload.TextModuleData for loyalty payload object and it's working fine for creating the passes. But, we are facing some issues. In auto-update is not working without refresh the passes. Forex: We have created one loyalty pass. If the username is updated means we are calling google pay patch API to update the changes. I am on the pass page it will automatically update the changes in that pass. but now we are going back and after that, only the changes will reflect.

Can anyone know about the google pass auto update is not working without refresh the pass?
Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@maa_for_passesDec 08.2021 — Hi, excuse me, how do you debug the saving process of passes into gpay? Actually I have your same problem but i really don't know how to investigate the cause.

thanks a lot in advance.

Success!

Help @nivy17 spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.26,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({