/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Benefit of Google Web Stories

Google officially published the Web Stories WordPress Plugin which will help you to easily create web stories and get more site visitors.

Have you used Google Web Stories WordPress Plugin? Please share your views about this plugin with us.

to post a comment
SEO

7 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@marksmith121Sep 25.2020 — we are not using yet. Thanks for sharing valuable information.
@Martin_SmithSep 25.2020 — Web Stories are optimized for the mobile web They are full-screen and tap through, giving users an immersive experience. They are mobile focused but look equally beautiful on multiple devices. Being quick-to-load and visually appealing, Web Stories achieve effective audience engagement.
@NaheedSep 28.2020 — No, I haven't used it.

As per my research, Google Web Stories is developed by Google and is available free.

It is now added to the WordPress Repository. It helps you to create web stories and get more site visitors.

It also provides free images and videos to its users.
@vigilantpestcontrolOct 22.2020 — It generate visibility and attracts audience attentions.
@efusionworldOct 24.2020 — 

In the recent years, users have migrated from desktop to mobile. Web Stories are optimized for the mobile web. They are full-screen and tap-through, giving users an immersive experience. They are mobile-focused but look equally beautiful on multiple devices.
@SegwayOct 26.2020 — Web Stories are improved for the portable web. They are full-screen and tap-through, giving clients a vivid encounter. They are versatile centered however look similarly excellent around numerous gadgets. Rushing to-stack and outwardly engaging, Web Stories accomplish viable crowd commitment.
@pikachu88Oct 28.2020 — I know there will be many difficulties and challenges but I am determined to do it. If it doesn't work, it will also be a lesson for me. [paper io 2](https://paperio2.online)

Success!

Help @VITSUSA spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 3.29,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({