/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Web Designing and Javascript

Hi all! I hope everyone is doing well. Firstly, can anyone guide me about Node Js, React js, or Full-Stack developers as I am a newbie and even don’t know the basics. Any kind of help will be really appreciated. Secondly, I want to ask which one is best for a freelance perspective in 2020/2021. I have learned HTML and CSS already. So going for Javascript. Can anyone please be so kind as to cooperate and provide a clear picture of what all it is about.A Suggestion from senior members would be highly valuable for me. Thank you very much in advance, God Bless you!

to post a comment
JavaScript

2 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@VITSUSASep 28.2020 — If you are a beginner then you should focus on basic concepts of coding. As you mentioned you are learning Html, and CSS then you should focus on CMS like WordPress etc..You can join any IT company as a intern as well to gain practical knowledge and gain corporate experience.
Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@AzizHasauthorSep 28.2020 — Thank you very much for your kind response, I have learned HTML and CSS, Should I be capable of getting an internship in an IT company with this knowledge or should I learn more first. Is it better to learn the front end or back end for a freelance perspective? Actually, I am doing BSc Electrical Engineering and so much interested in freelancing, I was a technical writer on Fiverr and I did two projects as well. But that is not beneficial for you and I want to earn some real cash and that's why I was learning web development as I thought it would be best to learn and you can get high-cost projects. I am new in this field so I don't have any idea, maybe I am wrong but I really need guidance for this. Can you please be so kind to assist and guide me further. I will really appreciate your help and cooperation. Thank you very much in advance,

Success!

Help @AzizHas spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.25,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({