/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Is it safe wordpress?

Hi everyone. I´m new here. I´m learning english, excuse me if I make mistakes.

I learnt something about web development in the 90´s. Now I need a web for a bussines and some people recomend me WordPress.
The web is very simple, and have a blog. My question is: Is a wordPress web safe against attacks? I´m afraid that the web will be used for Spam and that kind of things. The only interactive thing is the blog and only will have one user.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

to post a comment

15 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@NogDogNov 09.2020 — It's probably about as safe as any other blogging solution, as long as you keep it up to date with the latest versions, including any templates and plug-ins you add. (It's a good idea to make sure any templates or plug-ins you add are being actively maintained and updated.)
@marksmith121Nov 10.2020 — Yes, WordPress is safe for making websites. It is also secure,
@electr_icsoulNov 10.2020 — Building an effective SaaS website or mobile app can take a while, especially if you are not very experienced in coding and web design. So, I would recommend you to check out this agency called Eleken. This is the company I personally trust and if you try working with them I am sure you will not regret it too.

You can look at their website here https://www.eleken.co/mobile-app-design if you want to see some examples of their previous works.

Hope I helped you in some way :)
@very_old_guyauthorNov 10.2020 — Thank you for your answers!
@exeproNov 11.2020 — Wordpress is a very safe platform that powers over 50% of the web in 2020 and beyond. You will need to occasionally update plugins and themes as they can become outdated, insecure and open to being compromised. The most typical way a wordpress platform is compromised is via old outdated plugins and/or themes. If you need any website design or wordpress help, look us up at [Exe Productions](https://www.exeproductions.com/) for FREE assistance.
@emilywhiteNov 11.2020 — All websites on the internet are targets for hackers regardless of which CMS they used to build their site. However, WordPress is one of the most secure platforms. That said, WordPress sites are not free from security breaches and threats. You need to take measures on your own to ensure your site is protected.
@very_old_guyauthorNov 11.2020 — The main measure is keep the web updated isn´t it?
@sandeepappcodeNov 12.2020 — WordPress is a secure platform, as long as publishers follow best practices and take website security seriously.
@camn2337Nov 16.2020 — yes its secure platform but that doesnt mean you dont have to do any thing in security .you have to use some security plugin according to your site to make it more secure.
@HarshShahNov 25.2020 — Yes, it is safe, the publisher gives high propriety to website security and follows best practices like safe plugins and themes.
@VITSUSANov 25.2020 — @very_old_guy#1624946 WordPress is safe but it depends on the requirement of which type of services you want to promote through your website.
@ravikumar11Nov 25.2020 — Yes, it's safe. WordPress is CRM so you needed hosting to host your website. Now, it depends on your hosting provider plans whether the SSL certificate are including in it or not. Having SSL on your website is good and it's helpful in ranking your website on the search engine too.
@mobiosolutionsNov 27.2020 — WordPress undoubtedly is the most popular CMS. Naturally, the users trust it from security perspectives as well. No matter how upgraded a platform is, but timely reviewing of security features is essential for utmost assurance. In this context, recommended below are some of the handy WordPress Development security tips to keep it perfectly safe.
@danielboraNov 30.2020 — Yes it is **Safe** if by the way your website will Hacked you can Claim that in WordPress forum.
@vigilantpestcontrolDec 01.2020 — Yes, Wordpress is one of the safest marketing platform to promote your business.

Success!

Help @very_old_guy spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.19,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({