/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

How to make SEO friendly Blog

How to make SEO friendly Blog.
Describe the advantages of an SEO-friendly blog in detail.

to post a comment
SEO

19 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@VITSUSAJan 04.2021 — To make SEO friendly blogs you should think before you write. You should create the structure for your blog post, Selection of right keywords, and decide on the title and sub-titleof your blog post. You should use proper headings, correctly, keep your paragraphs short, add links (but only when it makes sense), and optimize the length of your blog post.

Always you should avoid keyword stuffing, copy content, copied images, and unnecessary hyperlinks.
@updigitalJan 05.2021 — Now that It is 2021, It's more important in Google's eyes that you create content that people actually want to read. Gone are the days of keyword stuffing and anchor texts and the like. What matters more is that people are actually spending time to read your content and spend a lot of time on it. I own an SEO Agency and if you ever wanted to get in touch and take a look at my blog I could give you some pointers about why I did what I did within the content. Have a great day!
@coconut001Jan 05.2021 — You also need a human-readable url in order for both the user and the search engine robot to understand it correctly.

As a rule, images on the site are not given due attention, believing that they do not affect anything. But this statement contains a serious error that leads to deterioration of the site.

Therefore, images for an SEO-friendly site must have the following characteristics:

1.Filled in Title and Alt so that search robots understand what is shown in the picture and index them correctly;

2.Light weight of the image. The lighter and better the picture, the faster the page will load. Therefore, before uploading, the image must be compressed using online and offline services.
@NaheedJan 06.2021 — To make an SEO friendly Blog, just you need to:

• - Focus on 1-2 long-tail keywords.

• - Use responsive design.

• - Use canonical tags.

• - Optimize your images

@danielboraauthorJan 07.2021 — @coconut001#1626486

Thanks for your valuable information.

Now I understand the **rule of images**:
    @danielboraauthorJan 07.2021 — @Naheed#1626529

I understand all of them except canonical tags, what are they?

Please describe me so I can use it on my own blogs.:
    @sibertJan 07.2021 — > @danielbora#1626551 I understand all of them except canonical tags, what are they?

Google must know which url you decided to use. **https://www. exemple.com** or only **https://example.com**. In order to tell search engines you have to set your prefered url in the <head> on every page:

<link href="https://gowebstatic.tk/" rel="canonical">
    @danielboraauthorJan 08.2021 — @sibert#1626553

Thankyou Sibert for the information you have shared for Canonical Tags. Now I understand:
    @sibertJan 08.2021 — > @danielbora#1626590 Canonical Tags

Note that this must be unique for each page.

``<i>
    </i>&lt;link href="https://gowebstatic.tk/" rel="canonical"&gt;
    &lt;link href="https://gowebstatic.tk/page1" rel="canonical"&gt;
    &lt;link href="https://gowebstatic.tk/page2" rel="canonical"&gt;<i>
    </i>
    ``

etc...
    @tatsianaisakovaJan 13.2021 — I'd recommend using keyword research, competitor analysis, and other professional staff, of course. But all these methods require some experience, time, and budget. However, there are quite a few things you can do to whip your SEO into shape.

**1. Do at least some kind of keyword research**

Keywords are one of the pillars of SEO, so it'd be a shame to ignore them completely. As I've said, there is nothing better than professional services, but the monthly subscription can fly into a pretty penny. Still, some free services give you at least a general idea of the required keywords.

Note that the bigger the site is, the more general terms it uses to rank for. You can use this trick for your blog as well. If you're just venturing off into your blogging journey, the surefire formula is the following: begin with a big set of long-tail keywords. They have less traffic, but your chances of higher ranking are bigger. Once you've fetched some SEO authority, start optimizing for more general keywords.

**2. Great content plus SEO equals unbeatable combo**

Content is still the KING. A well-optimized blog post that shares value and relevance has higher chances of killer rankings compared with the post that is well-optimized only. Therefore, you should never choose between SEO and quality, choose both of them if you want fast and long-term results.

For that, I'd recommend doing some competitor research for inspiration and trendy topics. Or you can go the other way, and feature a lesser-known topic using your own hands-on experience. Another thing that scores some extra points is a post structure. There should always be an intro, body, and conclusion. Among other things to consider are:

• - a post title (choose engaging/contradictory, etc. titles) - a character limit between 55-60 so that it is shown without breaks in the SERPS+target keyword

• - use headings to define your structure (wisely!)

• - write in short paragraphs (2-3 sentences)

• - add relevant links to trustworthy sites

• - optimize the length (longer posts perform better)

• **3. Optimize your meta title and meta description**

Meta title and meta description are some of the most important meta tags in SEO-optimization, which affects the formation of an attractive description of the web page in the search engine snippet. The content of the meta-description is not considered as a ranking factor, but it may affect the page position in search results indirectly by forming an attractive snippet description (annotation) which helps to increase clickability.

**4. Optimize your images and other media elements**

Media optimization allows you to reduce load time and increase the site speed. Although it won't boost your speed that much, it'll still make the difference between your site either gaining or losing readers. So you should deliver your images in high quality and the right format, dimension, size, and resolution while keeping the smallest possible size.

I think these are the basics of SEO-friendliness. The list is not excessive, of course. If you have any other questions, I'll be glad to answer them.
    @preethyJan 21.2021 — 33 Things to Learn from 33 Top Digital Marketing Blogs

Do you hope to take your blog to the next level? Are you struggling with an aspect of your marketing plan? Even if you face a seemingly insurmountable challenge, there is always someone to help. These bloggers work specifically in different digital advertising niches.

There are thousands of many marketing blogs that you can emulate if you want to reach the top of your niche. More than 33 Things to Learn from 33 Top Marketing Blogs

In this post, we will take a look at the best details of 33 Things to Learn from 33 Top Marketing Blogs. Each one, we will explore a specific aspect worthy of your undivided attention, whether it is focused on content strategies or, more specifically, to increase your conversion rate.

For more details please visit the following website

https://blog.hycorve.com/33-things-to-learn-from-33-top-marketing-blogs

for any ONE STEP SOLUTION please visit https://hyCorve.com - One Stop Solution Provider.
    @JennieMillerJan 25.2021 — Improves ranking

Higher conversion rates

Reduce bounce rate

Gain social media attention

Increase brand awareness.

Drawing more traffic
    @carbikemoversindiaJun 02.2021 — 
  • 1. Think before you write!

• 2. Devise a structure for your post

• 3. Use paragraphs and headings

• 4. Use transition words

• 5. Use related keywords

• 6. Optimize the length of your article

• 7. Link to existing content

• 8. Let other people read your post

• 9. Add content regularly

• 10. Use our Yoast SEO plugin
  • Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
    @Kaushik21Jun 03.2021 — Think what you want to tell your readers, or which central question do you want to answer.

To write a readable and SEO-friendly blog post, you need to create a clear structure. This means that every post should have:
  • 1. Some sort of introduction (in which you introduce your topic);

• 2. A body (in which the main message is written);

3.A conclusion (in which you summarize the main ideas)

Stuffing your article with your focus keyword makes it less attractive to read, but it can also hurt your rankings. Google is getting smarter, and it wants you to write content that users will love. It doesn’t want you to use your focus keyword in every other sentence and has other ways to analyze what your text is about.
    @johncarryJun 03.2021 — Before you start: do keyword research

Writing tips for SEO-friendly blog posts

Use paragraphs and headings

Use related keywords

Optimize the length of your article

Link to existing content

Let other people read your post

Add content regularly
    @surbhiJun 04.2021 — To make SEO friendly blog:

• 1. Create a content with related keyword which you want to rank

• 2. Give a title which include a main keyword (h1 tag)

• 3. Add a second title as H2 tag with keyword

• 4. Add a keyword in first 100 words

• 5. Give a proper Image ALT Tag
    @tome1122Jun 10.2021 — 
    Create the structure for your blog

Decide title of your blog post.

Use headings

Short paragraph

Add links

use keywords, without keyword stuffing.

Optimize the length of your blog post.
    @JohnBreaksJun 11.2021 — Before you start writing, take a moment to think.

Make a plan for your blog post's structure.

Choose a title for your blog entry.

Make proper use of headers.

Make your paragraphs as brief as possible.

Add links only when they are relevant.

Make use of keywords without jamming them in.

Make your blog article as long as possible.
    @NogDogJun 11.2021 — {"locked":true}

Success!

Help @danielbora spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
    Sign in
    Forgot password?
    Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
    about: ({
    version: 0.1.9 BETA 3.28,
    whats_new: community page,
    up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
    coming_soon: events calendar,
    social: @webDeveloperHQ
    });

legal: ({