/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

HTML PROGRAMMING

The code below is one the short trivia quizzes given to me in class. I am new to HTML Programming and my teacher wanted to give me an introduction of sorts. The code below contains a multiple choice question with accompanying options. Which kind of code shows the correct option?

“`
<div>
<div>
<h4>Question text</h4>
<input name=”q74503:9_:sequencecheck” type=”hidden” value=”1″ />
<div>A triangular piece of land has two sides being 100m each with an angle of 30 degrees between them. If these two sides were measured with an error of 0.1m each but the angle was error free, what is that absolute error in the length of the third side?</div>
<div>
<div>
<div><input name=”q74503:9_answer” type=”radio” value=”0″ />
<div data-region=”answer-label”>a.
<div>0.816Cos75</div>
</div>
</div>
<div><input name=”q74503:9_answer” type=”radio” value=”1″ />
<div data-region=”answer-label”>b.
<div>0.05/Sin45</div>
</div>
</div>
<div><input name=”q74503:9_answer” type=”radio” value=”2″ />
<div data-region=”answer-label”>c.
<div>0.05/Sin75</div>
</div>
</div>
<div><input name=”q74503:9_answer” type=”radio” value=”3″ />
<div data-region=”answer-label”>d.
<div>0.816Cos45</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div><input checked=”checked” name=”q74503:9_answer” type=”radio” value=”-1″ /><label for=”q74503:9_answer-1″><a tabindex=”-1″ href=”#”>Clear my choice</a></label></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div><input name=”previous” type=”submit” value=”Previous page” /><input name=”next” type=”submit” value=”Next page” /></div>
<p><input name=”attempt” type=”hidden” value=”72449″ /><input name=”thispage” type=”hidden” value=”1″ /><input name=”nextpage” type=”hidden” value=”2″ /><input name=”timeup” type=”hidden” value=”0″ /><input name=”sesskey” type=”hidden” value=”ZbbeLnwiY2″ /><input name=”scrollpos” type=”hidden” value=”” /><input name=”slots” type=”hidden” value=”4,9″ /></p>
<div>
<p>Network connection lost. (Autosave failed).</p>
</div>
“`

to post a comment
HTML

2 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@VITSUSAMar 06.2021 — @CapitisE#1628948 Can you please share the reference link to understand the type of format you require? after that, we can suggest accordingly.
Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@NogDogMar 06.2021 — > @CapitisE#1628948
[code=html]
<div>
<div>
[/code]

That makes me :( . (Time to learn some basic CSS to style your elements with the desired spacing, instead of using non-semantic elements to add spacing. ;) )

> @CapitisE#1628948 Which kind of code shows the correct option?

I for one need a clearer understanding of what you mean by this. Something that indicates when the user has selected the right option (which is going to need JavaScript if you keep it all within the web page), or just something that indicates what the correct option is before the user even clicks on anything (which seems odd)?

Success!

Help @CapitisE spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.25,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({