The tortoise and the hare fable exemplifies a well-known moral: “slow and steady wins the race.” In ecommerce marketing, the same is true.
Sellers who use these strategies will have a diverse marketing strategy, one that allows them to maintain long-term relationships with returning customers while still providing opportunities to engage and retain new customers.
1) Use social media to get the message out.
2) Use pay-per-click (PPC) ads
3) Shape strategic alliances
4) Begin running podcast advertisements.
5) Create a multichannel plan to draw more customers.
6) Develop an SEO strategy.
7) Start a blog 8) Make use of email marketing
9) Encourage customer feedback on products.
10) Make your advertising more relevant by retargeting them.