Hi Guys, hope somewhere here might know a platform I can use to build a system for my business.
I need it to:
- Charge clients based on a rolling monthly subscription
- Each subscription gives a customer 'credits' (3 levels)
- These credits can then be spent by the customer, within web app, for us to do 'tasks' for them
- These task then need to be done and tracked by our team (hours per task, per client, per month...etc.)
- Option for customers to 'chat' on each task (questions, confirmation once done...etc.)
So it's a sort of task management system, where customer can order tasks and our team do these tasks.
I've had a play with Bubble and looked at lots of other platforms. They're all either internal web app builders (no customer interaction bit) or super custom. So it could takes months to build something.
My dream would be to find a platform where I click a button, and there's a support system. Click another button and we can upload our 'library of tasks'. Another one for 'subscription management'...etc.
Anything like this exist? If not, what's the best approach to build something?
I'm keen to avoid custom, as it'll likely be a lot of support / dev work for many years.
Thanks in advance!