/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Custom developed Ecommerce website charges

If I design & develop a complete customized eCommerce website for my client in asp.net core with jquery having all the modern required feature for successfully working of an ecommerce store for a medium sized business. How much would i charge for it. We are a team of two developers.

to post a comment

9 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@NocreamnosugarJun 29.2021 — I suggest you watch thefutur channel on yt. Chris Do value pricing. You watch that, and you will know. ;)
@falcon007authorJul 06.2021 — @Nocreamnosugar#1633502 great piece of advice, i must say .. watching it , its interesting :-) cant find a way to thank u :-)
@migelcartmanJul 12.2021 — These tips will be good for my business. Thanks.
@sumonazizJul 13.2021 — @Nocreamnosugar#1633502 I agree with you.
@mahbubJul 14.2021 — These tips are very good dear. You know I have a company this is CW ticketing system. If you have any free time visit my website I think you will be benefited.
@migelcartmanJul 14.2021 — B2B lead generation is a sales activity that includes trained sales representatives calling, following up on, and nurturing highly qualified lead generated business leads. The primary goal of B2B lead generation is for experienced sales representatives to establish appointments with other experienced sales representatives who can help close a deal on an immediate basis [https://aspiringgentleman.com/advice/business/easy-way-to-get-b2b-leads-with-a-cold-email/](https://aspiringgentleman.com/advice/business/easy-way-to-get-b2b-leads-with-a-cold-email/) But in order to achieve these results, it's important to know where to buy lead generation services. This article will discuss some of the best practices for finding the best lead service provider. Many organizations fail to take advantage of the incredible benefits of b2b lead generation services. Lead generations can provide many benefits for organizations. These benefits include generating highly qualified prospects, developing joint venture opportunities, generating high-quality leads, and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers. The key to maximizing these benefits is making sure that every step of the process is handled in the right way. Below are several steps to ensure that you're getting the most from your b2b lead generation activities.
@viren121Jul 25.2021 — I own a sports merchandise business and was looking to get a custom-developed website built for my eCommerce store. The basic idea was to get a design tailored, with CMS developed for managing and maintaining the content of my website. I hired VLink for the project.

The pricing they offered was justified to the designs, requests, and integrations I asked for. It was a custom price quote that I got post-consultation from one of their team members.

[VLink ](https://www.vlinkinfo.com/)finished the project successfully. They were able to incorporate all the functions requested by the company, such as product catalog, product information, promotional banners, policies, and company profile. Throughout the engagement, they were supportive.

https://www.vlinkinfo.com/digital-experience-engineering/web-development/
@SoftpulseInfotechJul 27.2021 — eCommerce website development costs can vary from $100 to $500 or more. the cost will ultimately be driven by the complexity of the project, the platform you select (Shopify, WordPress, Magento, etc.) the features you need.
@NogDogJul 27.2021 — {"locked":true}

Success!

Help @falcon007 spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.26,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({