/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

iphone update colors

Just updated my iphone a few days ago and now my apps are showing up with a bright blue background in all the html buttons. Anyone else experiencing this behavior? No – i have not set the CSS to do this (or to any other color). It seems to be the default background color for html submit buttons now (both <input> and <button> tags). It is not happening my laptop, only my iphone.

to post a comment

4 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@BostDec 07.2021 — It's probably an iOS update as you said. Just overwrite the color in the CSS to default maybe?
@ginerjmauthorDec 08.2021 — I realize that perhaps I may have to modify all of my css uses but was hoping that there was something iOS-related that would preclude this task from having to be done. Really ugly. Don't get how they made such a decision.

Is there a 'default' value for anything css-related?
@razamehmood12Dec 10.2021 — Here at Distinguished.io, you can scan our site to explore the [mobile app development companies](https://distinguished.io/companies/mobile-app-development) that can deliver professional services which can help your brand in maximizing its performance and customer engagement. We conduct extensive research and utilize credible sources to ensure our selection of top companies is legit and the best for clients.
Mar 02.2023 — Hello

Success!

Help @ginerjm spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.19,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({