I'm assembling my site with FP 2000. All pages, layouts & elements were made in ImageReady & Photoshop. The rollovers in the base menu include a different pic coming up (not a pop up) when the cursor hovers above a particular word - along with the word's state change. Very...very common task.
Everything previews fine - until I start assigning hyperlinks to the menu buttons in FP. Now all of a sudden, the hyperlinks work - but all the rollovers, hovering, state changes, etc. are no more. The links work; but no state changes. If I remove the links, it returns to the way it's supposed to be.
I'm on the verge of pulling the hair out of my head, because I know there HAS to be a simple little "something" I'm missing & I can't find it. And I'm hoping there's somebody out there who can either 1) provide me with a clue/hint/answer or 2) provide me with a link to access where the answer to a similar question is.
For the record...
- There's minimal slice underlapping in IR
- To the best of my knowledge, the slice orders/ layers are the way it should be in IR
- Getting Flash, Dreamweaver, etc. aren't options at this time.
- I'm 85% gfx artist, 15% I.T. - with very little HTML knowledge.
- This is not my first site. But the one I'm working on now will remain unchanged for a long time. Site's currently offline.
- Whoever can help me out will get a word of thanks on my site for helping me out.
And thanks, folks, for even reading this. I appreciate your time. I hope to receive some answers.