That's the problem, it's a BIG class and I don't know how to reproduce it. This class (emailClass) extends a docTemplate class which in turn utilizes a varInfo class which uses several classes (orderClass, orderItemClass, itemOptionClass, inventoryClass, invSupplierClass, etc....)
This just came up and I'm not sure why. I've had lots of run time on all of this without problems. All I know is that if I put the debugging output on one line (ahead of an if( isset(...) )) it's fine, but if I put it below the if() it fails...
Makes absolutely no sense to me... Note that most all of the classes utilize a globalObjectClass which returns a reference to a common object. I.e. I do
$Aobj =& newGlobalObject("Aclass.php"); and then maybe in a different function I do the same thing. It allows me to keep the class context rather than having separate instances of those classes.