Ok so I have a problem I cannot seem to figure out...
I am trying to get an interactive flash map to work on my web server. It works perfect locally, but the minute I upload it to my web server it shows up as a blank space.
Here are the steps I have already taken, but with no success.
- Turned off gzip compression (its an apache server)
- Uploaded it in binary
- Ensured all resources are present and located in the proper place
- Ebedded it into an html file
- Tried viewing it in multiple browsers
- Tried multiple combinations of file permissions
Link to containing folder - http://www.worldmapbooks.com/exp/xp/new/
Link to swf - http://www.worldmapbooks.com/exp/xp/new/locator_map.swf
Link to html - http://www.worldmapbooks.com/exp/xp/new/new.html
Link to all files (Zipped) - http://www.worldmapbooks.com/exp/xp/New.zip
I cannot think of anything else to do. Any help is appriciated!