Thank you for your advice. I ended up building this:
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
• Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-560M Dual Core Processor (2.66 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz
• 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 DDR3 switchable graphics [HDMI, VGA] - For Dual Core Processors
• 6GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• 750GB 5200RPM Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
• No Additional Office Software
• Norton Internet Security(TM) 2011 - 15 Month Subscription (activation required)
• 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (standard) - Up to 5.0 hours of battery life +++
• 17.3" diagonal HD+ High-Definition HP LED BrightView Widescreen Display (1600 x 900)
• SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
• HP TrueVision Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone
• Intel Wireless-N Card
• Standard Keyboard
I am not a professional website designer, I really need to just redo my website (http://www.nikkidamico.com). I'm hoping that for my first new computer ever (I've always taken hand-me-downs from family members) that this will be a good start.
I will be getting the appropriate software through a program at a local college.
I hope I did okay !