I am looking for one Senior and one Junior person for this role
Our Client delivers comprehensive and authoritative legal, business, government and tax information worldwide as an industry leader. It unites proprietary brands, advanced web technologies, and premium information sources for customers in the legal, corporate, government and academic markets in 100 countries on six continents. With a leading position in the U.S., Our clients also serves as the market leader in the United Kingdom and is also a major publisher in continental Europe and Asia.
Description of position:
Our Client, the global legal and information division, is looking for a
Web Developer to join the Global Product Development team in London.
The successful applicant will work within the User Experience team and will collaborates with UX Designers and other related disciplines to create User Interface designs. They will also collaborate with other team members and various stakeholders to define customer requirements and system interfaces, assess available technologies, and develop and present solutions.
• 3+ years applicable experience
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or CIS
• Experience integrating front-end code with one or more server-side languages
• Experience with .NET technologies and Adobe Flex 3 are a plus.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to work and communicate with business users, product and project managers
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Commitment to quality deliverables; attention to detail.
• Develop user interfaces from requirements, designs, and specifications.
• Code proficiently in the key programming languages and develop technical skills in additional languages.
• Apply best practices for FRA compliance to all deliverables
• Consistently meet deadlines as defined by project schedules and/or SLAs with minimal supervision.
• Develop solid understanding of the clients products.
• Participate in code reviews and developer standards discussions.
• Other duties as assigned.
In addition to a competitive salary and excellent training and development opportunities we offer fantastic benefits:
• Pension including life cover
• 28.5 days holiday
• Subsidised gym membership