Thanks for checking us out. I looked at Time Doctor quickly, it looks like a great product but I see three main differences:
- their prices are a lot higher
- they require software be installed
- they seem to also be a sort of keylogger
ZipTimeTracker.com is a cloud application (accessible from anywhere) that allows programmers to record their hours. It allows administrators to manage:
- users (who can sign in and record hours)
- clients (which clients/customers you can record hours for, how much to charge them, contact info, etc)
- invoices (create invoices, email them to clients, track when paid)
- reports (monitor how much time your developers are spending on a client, or how much time a specific developer is putting in)
You can sign up for a fully-functional free account with no credit card, so there is no risk involved. We'd love your feedback on the back-end of the system. Thanks.
Online time tracking.