I dont understand this assignment at all, and some help would be much appreciated.
Write an applet that lets the user draw quadrilaterals.
• As the user clicks a sequence of 4 points, count them and store their x- and y-coordinates in two arrays.
• These points will be the vertices of the polygon.
• When the user clicks the 4th time, draw the complete polygon.
• Draw it with a red interior and a black border.
• The user should then be able to start drawing a new polygon.
• Include a button the user can click to clear the applet or code so they can shift-click to clear it.
Your programs must:
 Be an applet
 Use classes and encapsulation to make your code more useful, readable, and modifyable.
 Implement at least one EventListener