I apologize in advance if this is not appreciated and this is not the right forum for this - but I am looking for an XML specialist/Data Architect/Data Modeler for a full-time contract position on one of my projects, and this will hopefully provide some visibility. The project is in the education space and our offices are located in northern New Jersey. I am looking for someone who has the following:
- Must have hands-on experience with XML/XSLT/CSS.
- Must have actively worked on creating, editing and maintaining DTDs and schemas.
- Must have experience with XML editors like Oxygen, XMetal, etc.
- Must be familiar withXML validation concepts.
- Experience with Word plug-ins for XML authoring will be a big plus.
- Publishing and media industry experience will be a big plus.
Duration: 12 months (extendable)
Rate: Hourly negotiable
If you are interested, or know someone who will be interested, please drop me a line asap.