Thanks for your help - I used both changes you gave me and couldn't get it to work as it was working before.
The way it worked before was that there were two sections that were hidden on a page when it opened up (the code you gave me had the sections open by default).
var sections = new Array('hidden1', 'hidden2')
On the actual html page, the hidden sections were opened by either clicking the image, "plus.png" or the text next to it (I didn't refer to the text link in my initial post). This is the code for the first hidden section called "hidden1"...
I hope that explains it all better.
Thanks for your time.