Thanks for the reply, however even with that fix it still seems like my entries are just pretending to exist. How ever I will say, this page is acting extremely weird... I link my style sheet with same pages and this page randomly puts a few elements wayyy out of place, and reviewing the css after an hour their is NOTHING wrong, and confusing the hell out of me... I think someone is screwing with me lolz.
But since maybe this script is not the problem.. I basically have this set up:
homepage echos the database content in corrent position (I put some present text in there), and this script I put on is avaliable from a protected admin page that will perform what you see from the inputs of a form.. Everything is working but the updating portion and random css bug.
Edit: every since I added your update, now the missplaced content i was talking about earlier has disapeared.. or all the html below this script 0_0