It was my firewall after all, Zone Alarm function: Snooze doesn't mean it is completely off. If you uninstall Zone Alarm it works!!
First of all sorry for my bad English. But I have a problem with Wampserver since I installed Windows 8. It doesn’t turn green anymore. And if I start Apache this error shows up:
(OS 10013)An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its acces
s permissions. : make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
no listening sockets available, shutting down
Unable to open logs
I know how to use Google and believe it or not, I spent 10 hours in trying everything I could. From re-installing Wamp to changing things in my host file, it all doesn’t work.
I made a video, to show you that I did all these things. But the video doesn’t contain everything I tried (I forgot some things). But I will post all my tries here so someone else may use it.
In the video:
- Showing you that I got those Microsoft visual packages
- Re installing wamp
- I don’t have wide web publishing service windows running, and also ISS not
- I don’t have Skype installed
- Showing you the event viewer errors
- Disable all my firewalls and virus scanners
- Testing port 80 in wamp (nothing is using port 80) using netstat –aon (also nothing using port 80)
- Host file (127.0.0.1 and ::1 is uncommented)
- Using a different listening
- Xamp didn’t work either, same problem
Not in the video:
- A Windows Update with those packages
- Delete these 3 127.0.01 in host file
- Using different listening and also changing server name to localhost:8080 and go to the web address of localhost:8080
- Wamp put online ( could not execute menu item (internal error) [exception] could not perform service action: service didn’t start)
- Restart all services, stop all services and start all services
And maybe if you suggest something I also tried but forget to write down.
So please does anyone know how to solve this problem? THANKS IN COMMON!!