/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

How do you promote your site?

Hi,

I would like to know the methods of promotion you are using, please do let me know if they are effective.

Thanks

to post a comment
SEO

43 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@IvoryMar 06.2013 — I use most traditional SEO techniques and they help indeed. Those are social networks and bookmarking websites promotion, writing high quality articles, blog posting, ppt-presentations submitting, etc. I've even tried to create infographics and submit it. It was really lame and ugly but thanks to a nice portion of promotion I managed to get a nice traffic flow from the infographics website where I submitted it to. SEO is very much about your imagination indeed. If you imagine and realize who your target audience is and what it wants from your website or business that is great. If you manage to find proper tools for that - you are a winner! Good luck!
@Herta_ShahMar 18.2013 — Hi,

The most efficient and effective way to promote our website is through Internet marketing. In recent days online marketing is growing and it is a great way to make money. I prefer affiliate marketing to promote my business, because it is an effective way to promote our website as well as making money online. There is no cost for joining an affiliate program; we just need a computer and an Internet connection, and any individual can do this at home, whether they are students or any other retired individuals. I recommend you do the same by having merchants promote your products or services and website.

For more detailed information about affiliate marketing refer to http://www.openwebsitetutorials.com
@frankdevineMar 19.2013 — 
  • 1. Create and write unique and fresh articles.

• 2. Social bookmarking

• 3. Article submission

• 4. Blogging

• 5. Blog Commenting

• 6. Press Release

• 7. Yahoo Answers

• 8. Directory Submission

• 9. Guest Posting

• 10. Video Creation

• 11. RSS Submission

• 12. Social Media
  • Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
    @DarrenLoisMar 19.2013 — We do promote our website as per Simple SEO rules like:-

1- Social Bookmarking

2- Dir Submission

3- Article Submission

4- Blog Posting

5- Blog Commenting

6- Press Release

7- Guest Posting

8- RSS Submission

9- Video Promotion

10- SMO (social media optimization)

and many more and many more methods are there for a website promotion..
    @dana_franklinMar 22.2013 — You have to make sure that you are working on good websites, meaning websites with high pr related to your niche.
    @iTechMar 24.2013 — Also, try to optimize some keywords for Google search engine, once you optimized some keywords you would get targeted traffic to your site, there is no doubt to it.
    @Shane_WatsonMar 28.2013 — We do social bookmarking, article submission, directory submission, blog posting, blog commenting, forum posting, guest posting, press release and image optimization to promote our website.
    @Jennifer_EllyMar 28.2013 — Blog Posting

Blog Commenting

Facebook

Fan Page

Google+

Twitter
    @CygnetInfoMar 28.2013 — Blog Posting

Video Promotion

Google+

Twitter page and promotion

and adding a channel link in your website which is going to share this is going to help you to gain traffic.
    @arunshoryMar 28.2013 — Google is the best and free search engine to promote website and quickly get the result. Go to Google webmaster and check your domain if it is already published or not, then submit.

After you promote your website in social bookmarking, blog posting, etc.,
    @ronaldneckMar 28.2013 — I would like suggest to do submissions such as Press Releases, Local Listings, Professional Communities and Directories, Social Media Pages ,Guest Blog Posts and Email Signature.

Shopping Cart Development
    @charleisolMar 29.2013 — You can follow these techniques:

1. Directory Submission /Niche Directoy Submission

2. Article Writing/Submission

3. Press Release Writing/Submission

4. Social Bookmaking

5. Video Marketing

6. Rss Submission

7. Rss Updates

8. Blog Writing/Posting

9. Classified Posting

10. Blog Commenting

11. Forum Posting

12. Yahoo Answers

13. Photo Sharing

14. Link Building Activity

15. Document Sharing (PDF/PPT)

16. PPC Ad Campaign

17. Classified
    @amazing684Mar 30.2013 — I do off page submission to promote my site at best level.
    @TheTechguysMar 30.2013 — 
  • 1. make sure that you have added a listing to Google Local Business

• 2. submit your website to directories

• 3. join social networking sites

• 4. find suitable independent websites and email them regarding placing a link for your website

• If you have products or services to offer submit your website to Google Local Business

This can help you can gain top search results in Google for your products or services using the Local Business service from Google. You will need to register for a googlemail account then submit your website / business details to Google's local business centre.
    @amishaApr 01.2013 — Fresh and unique content is more important..Forum Posting,Social Bookmarking,profile creation are really helpful in attaining backlink..Article Submission also helps in keyword ranking..
    @Steve_SmithApr 01.2013 — Set up pages on major social media sites for your company and include the website address, of course. This includes your company Twitter account, company Facebook Page, Google+ page, LinkedIn page even Pinterest and other sites.
    @oliverjonesApr 02.2013 — I use forum posting and blog post and commenting to promote my website, and also do work on bookmarking, really these are effective technique, i get good result.
    @4tuffsApr 02.2013 — There are many method of promotion, you can use forum posting to promote your website but I would say that you have to contribute to the forum to get visitors to your site, visitors from forums are generally targeted visitors, no doubt to it!
    @myindiatoursApr 02.2013 — [I]You can follow these techniques:

4. Social Bookmaking

5. Video Marketing

6. Rss Submission

7. Rss Updates

8. Blog Writing/Posting

9. Classified Posting

10. Blog Commenting

11. Forum Posting

12. Yahoo Answers

13. Photo Sharing

16. PPC Ad Campaign

17. Classified [/I]

I agree, This is very informative tips.
    @critprod45ssApr 02.2013 — Don't try so much option and ways. For that the penguin will hit you. So keep up new content and post it regular about your topics or business and make niche back link only.
    @fandesignApr 03.2013 — You can follow these techniques:

4. Social Bookmaking

5. Video Marketing

6. Rss Submission

7. Rss Updates

8. Blog Writing/Posting

9. Classified Posting

10. Blog Commenting

11. Forum Posting

12. Yahoo Answers

13. Photo Sharing

16. PPC Ad Campaign

17. Classified[/QUOTE]

All Techniques are good in marketing business services , Content Marketing is one of Superb way to build Quality back-links ....
    Don't try so much option and ways. For that the penguin will hit you. [/QUOTE]
    No Diversification is Important With Textual Links as well Techniques , So Keep working with All techniques with more relevancy ...
    So keep up new content and post it regular about your topics or business and make niche back link only.[/QUOTE]
    Yes Relevancy is Most Important and Analyse Whether the Place where you linked to website is relevant or not ..

Thanks
    @alok897Apr 03.2013 — Promotion of website is very necessary for your business, basic medium to promote website online are paid and free. In paid promotion you can choose ad-words and advertising for free promotion you have option to SEO, SMO and Content marketing. At this time you can not depend on traditional method of promotion. I am using inbound marketing and SMO for promotion of my website and land up with very good result after applying this strategy.
    @mlynizimanApr 03.2013 — Posting blog is simply and useful.
    @steve534Apr 04.2013 — we are using this method to promote our site and this is most beneficiary method to rank-up your site.

1: Search engine optimization

2: guest postings

3: Facebook + twitter ads

4: Article Marketing

5: Bookmarking in good sites

6: Yahoo answering

7: commenting

8: Press Releases

9: Online Directories

@tejasApr 09.2013 — There are many way to promote your site like seo, social bookmarking, article submission, Link building. PPC,Blog Commenting, Forum Posting,Niche Directoy Submission and so on.

we do seo which is traditional way but it is most efficient and effective way to promote our website is through Internet marketing.
    @Donald_RobinsonApr 10.2013 — Different ways to promote a website

[I]Local Business Listing

Local Classified

Local Directory Submission

Local Mapping

Forum Comment

Unique Article Submission

Pay per Click Advertising (PPC)[/I]

Promote your business in Social Networking site.

These above techniques really helpful to promote a website over the Internet.
    @TheTechguysApr 11.2013 — This 15 Way is the best for prompt your site :

• 1. Article Directories

• 2. Business Directories

• 3. Classifieds

• 4. Forums

• 5. Social Networking Sites

• 6. Social Bookmarking Sites

• 7. Search Engines

• 8. Word of Mouth

• 9. Pay per Click Advertising (PPC)

• 10. Banner Advertising

• 11. Text Link Advertising

• 12. Print Advertising

• 13. Portfolio Sites

• 14. Tutorial Sites

• 15. Link Baiting
  • Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
    @AdMamuMay 13.2013 — I like the article. But I do have a concern here, with the kind of investment and money that is going into this <a href=http://admamu.in>free classified</a> business marketing, it is becoming only corporate's game. More you spend , more your site will be popular. I think the small players need to really think out of box to sustain in market. Any comments please?
    @opensourceMay 14.2013 — I used to do traditional SEO to promote my website.
    @AdMamuMay 14.2013 — I have been trying through traditional SEO ways, but no luck yet. Not sure where the problem is. By the by, do you have any crisp and short list of SEO techniques that can make difference please?

AdMamu
    @George_S2May 16.2013 — There are two best way to promote & make popular your website on net that is search engine & social networking. According to me SEO & SMO is the best way to promote website.
    @pauldmitchell13May 19.2013 — No doubt, SEO is the best of all techniques for promoting a site. But, now a day, social medias are playing great role in promoting site. They are also helpful for SEO.
    @AdMamuMay 20.2013 — Can you please elaborate with specifics of SEO
    @jack170794May 20.2013 — Creating backlinks on high PR sites is an effective way to promote your site, but this is esier said than done so good luck, you'll need it. :p
    @Ruth_AaricMay 21.2013 — Article submissions, blog commenting, guest posting and social medias are really helpful for me to promote my website.
    @NazJul 24.2013 — You should check out Adflick. It is free Ad Swapping so it helps your website and helps others at the same time and it does not cost you a penny! If you wan't to have a look here is the link:

http://adflick.me
    @sevim286Jul 25.2013 — Article submission

Blogging

Blog Commenting

Press Release
    @kpkarthikJul 25.2013 — Search Engine Optimization and Social media optimization plays an important role in promote the website.

ON page optimization and OFF page optimization are important things in search engine optimization.

Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn,Pinterest are the important social media in social media optimization
    @elistxs08Jul 25.2013 — Directory Submission,

Social BookMark,

forum posting Site List,

Classified Ads,

Business Listing,

Profile Links,

http://www.seamlessventures.com/
    @roynetedgeJul 25.2013 — There are a lot of ways you can promote your site but they can be categorized into three - organic promotion (e.g. SEO), through advertising (e.g. PPC), and through affiliate marketing (e.g. commission junction).

Where on the Internet you can promote? - search engines, content networks, and social sites are some of the most popular.
    @HanasonsJul 25.2013 — SEO is very effective method of website promotion, there is no doubt to it really, it would help a lot, what you need to do is to optimize some keywords so that you would get visitors from search engines I would say.
    @Faust8Jul 22.2018 — Previously, I promoted my site with the help of a digital agency, but the result was not very much, it was more accurate, but it was not as desirable, and my friends advised me to try the SMS message. And then wow the result of me just shook, the site started to move due to the fact that the link was inserted in the link and people began to go to the site, put reviews, and in general, the organic one went, ordered sms from them https://bsg.world/ and prices are cheaper than the rest
    @SantamonJul 23.2018 — Previously, I promoted my site with the help of a digital agency, but the result was not very much, it was more accurate, but it was not as desirable, and my friends advised me to try the SMS message. And then wow the result of me just shook, the site started to move due to the fact that the link was inserted in the link and people began to go to the site, put reviews, and in general, the organic one went, ordered sms from them https://bsg.world/ and prices are cheaper than the rest

Success!

Help @ProSence spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
    Sign in
    Forgot password?
    Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
    about: ({
    version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.23,
    whats_new: community page,
    up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
    coming_soon: events calendar,
    social: @webDeveloperHQ
    });

legal: ({