Nicholas Diaz;1272807 wrote:
If all you want is a website that shows your videos.
No, I do NOT want such website that ONLY shows videos. This one is exacty what YouTube is: "A boring public video STORAGE= playlists". Nothing more. Sorry, I did not describe my project clearly in my previous post.
I want to create absolutelly something different in contradistinction to YouTube and what you said.
The main difference is: Thousands and more = UNLIMITED NUMBER of videos will be playing ONLY in ONE player like in TV =
= Unlimited number of videos is not possible to be playing in ONLY ONE player in YouTube (YouTube limits the number or time) or with that way you said because there are a few VERY IMPORTANT FEATURES more to make, in my short little project that I am not able to make by myself (SEE below).
Yes, I was trying to make such web video player by myself using "Open source players" but no one has such features for free. I was trying to get the codes and a help to make such player, for many months (maybe year!) but nobody helped me with the work. So, I finally gave it up. To get a volunteer is the last chance.
So that you can easily understand WHAT FEATURES that web video player has to have, I write them below. (I never can make it by myself (I am not any programmmer) but for a programmer it is an easy work just for a few days:
1) Adding unlimited number of uploaded videos + linked videos: (embedded videos with URL links): I will be pasting unlimited number of URL links into a playlist (probably into XML format?) and unlimited number of uploaded videos (unlimited giga bytes for each video). All the videos will be played in ONE (the same) web video player like TV on my public page. = There will be only one playlist in XML(?) for only my private use to be adding new videos with these two ways.
2) No video will be repeated (except exceptions): Playing videos RANDOMLY = (where absolutely nothing will be repeated before ALL the videos are played, even after repeatedly restarting a computer by any individual user.): The web video player will remember which songs already were played by each individual viewer so that NO song could be repeated FOR each individual viewer! (except exceptions: SEE below)
3) Repeating concrete videos: If I want, I will make settings for some concrete videos how many times some concrete video will be played (repeated) = percentage rate to all the number of videos in the playlist, to be able to promote concrete songs / videos / advertisements.
4) "Annotations" WITH (and without) THE DIRECT LINK to an original video on Internet: (I mean the same feature like it is on YouTube where you can write any text you want on the screen of the player and after you click on the text, you are automatically redirected to any other page on internet (in a new window), for example: "CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE SINGER ON YOUTUBE." After one click on this sentence it will open a singer's original channel on YouTube or any other web page (in a new window). This feature will be for the UPLOADED videos as well as for the LINKED videos, because "annotations" can be used also for any other text (not only for the redirection).
5) The web video player has to be played in ANY media: (for example: in any computers: desktops, laptops/notebooks, ipodes, any telephones, tablets, (MP4 if connected with internet) or whatever. (In MP3 players as an internet radio only = only audio, of course). But adding videos (uploading, pasting the links) has to be done ONLY once = only one format of the links (uploadings) for each video because I will be adding a huge number of the links (of uploadings) every day. That's why I will NOT have any free time to be pasting more formats of the links / uploading videos for each video.
6) Playing uploaded ANY formats: (For axample: .flv, .MP4, etc. of the videos that will be uploaded / linked into the web video player).
7) Standard features: Full Screen, Skip the video ("forward" )*SEE below, Volume, Mute, Stop / Play, time of the running video / duration of the running video, change quality, Autostart the web video player, Autonext every video.
8) "Forward" ("skip) the song (video): If an individual viewer clicks the button: "forward" ("skip") the song (video), the player will play the next video and NOT play this song (video), any more, until all the playlist has been watched by that viewer. (Because the player will think, that viewer does not like this song (video).) By this way it will work (=it will remember it) ALSO even after restarting individual computers.
9) Background of the page where will be the website video player: Just include a code so that I can anytime simply change background by uploading a picture / photo. PLUS inserting any active links ANYWHERE on the page on that photo / picture. The size of the picture / photo should have unlimited Mbs and unlimitedly long. Number of the links should be unlimited, as well.
10) Notice: - The problems with "buffering": Viewers will NOT wait for "buffering".
NO interface! (I will be adding videos directly into the codes (Probably into XML? With pasting links and with adding names of the videos/files/directories where will be uploaded videos by ME only) and other things will be done with the modifying the codes by me, only! NO interface needed!)
NO public playlist! (only playlist, in probably XML, available for ONLY me!) (Public playlists I have on my YouTube channels. On my new own website will be the link for viewers.)
NO public login/sign in! (Because only me will be the one who will be adding videos to keep the high quality of the singing to keep here only TALENTED singers with nice voice and the feeling.)
NO public web site features! (On only one public web page will ONLY be the web video player with a background (picture / photo) with links
ONLY one public web page! (On only one public web page will ONLY be the web video player with a background (picture / photo) with links
These features is the simplest version I can accept to make my endless hard work sense (selecting and adding new and new videos of talented beginning singers) daily every year, for the rest of my life.
Yes, I have better and very cool version of my project but that cool version is very complicated and that's why the work would take for several months. Not just a few days like this short version.