I am taking a class on Dreamweaver this semester. I can get you started since Wednesday we started the chapter on mobile development.
- you create a standard HTML5 blank page.
- Then once its loaded, you go to the insert menu
- go down to jquery mobile
- Choose to insert a page
- Give your page an id that describes what the page is, ie home, contact, about, ect.
decide if you want header or footer
- click ok.
- it will add some code to the page with a place for content (and header and footer if you choose.
- Now put the cursor outside the inserted box that has been put into the page... and repeat this for the next Page that you want.
So the mobile site pages will all be in the same HTML5 page. With each page being within a div tag.
That's as far as we got. we didn't have a lot of time when we started the chapter.